Like it or not, Valentine’s Day is right around the corner babe. You might think it’s too early but, holiday’s seem to come and go in the blink of an eye. Wasn’t New Years eve like, yesterday? As women you know we are expecting flowers and chocolate (that’s a given). This year choose something special to surprise her! Give her an unexpected gift after dinner or right when she wakes up to kick things off for the day. Whether you are purchasing for yourself, a friend, or your girlfriend sent you here for some subtle *hints* here are a few gift ideas that will have her saying “I LOVE YOU!”.
Gucci Bag: Seriously this caption says it all: If you love her like Jesus does, then get her this bag.
- Dior Lip Balm: Lipsticks/balms are my favorite knick nacks to receive. A girl can never have enough so it’s a safe bet if you want to get her something small that is a guaranteed great gift she will love and use daily.
- Earrings: These statement earrings are adorable and super inexpensive. Perfect for a super girly girl who loves to accessorize.
- Pizza Pillow: Got a pizza obsessed pal? This throw pillow is hysterical and the minute I saw it I knew I had to purchase it for my bestie and you should too. I might have to even get one for my new apartment!
- Mac Shimmer Gloss: THIS. COLOR. I don’t really think there needs to be any more explanation than that but, since we might have some guys reading this I’ll humor you and explain further. This is gloss isn’t for every girl. If your girlfriend never wears color on her lips or only wears neutrals, your best bet is to go with the balm from #2 listed above.
- Shoes: If you don’t wear a ton of red thats okay! These shoes come in two other neutral colors. However if you are feelin’ sassy and would like to add a fun pair to your closet, these should get the job done.
- Coordinates Necklace: This is such a sweet and sentimental person gift to give your girlfriend or best friend. Maybe its the place you met, your first date location, or just a landmark that is significant in your relationship (for me and my bff that would be papa johns by the dorms LOL) Plus it is surprisingly inexpensive!
- Pj’s: I LOVE a good pajamma set. Especially a cute one.
- YSL card case: gift a little luxury with this card holder. It comes in multiple different colors
- Candle: A girl can never have too many candles.
- Sweatshirt: I was only going to have ten gift suggestions until I saw this sweatshirt. If you are a 90’s kid then this is an absolute must and will make her smile ear to ear! Boy Meets World for life and Corey and Topanga FOREVER!
Thanks for reading! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or gift concerns! I love helping people figure out what to spend their money on 😉